Well, the 25 things I look forward to accomplishing in 2016 or near future are :
- Open a Savings account: Save for the rainy day.
- Change my Industry from Real Estate to Wedding Management or likewise.
- Travel to Dharamshala, Leh, Himachal Pradesh, Taj Mahal, Red Fort and understand the history in brief period of time and embrace the architectural beauty of the Indian History.
- Learn how to Give a massage.
- Go bag-packing to an unknown Destination.
- Be of use: do “One act of Kindness” Help people in distress . (chennai seems the right moment to serve my purpose).
- Work with my NGO FSL-YDP and travel abroad and do some community service.
- Help a stranger Unannounced.
- Learn a new language
- Learn how to dance or maybe how to move a little.
- Leave the fear of water behind, learn how to swim maybe
- Make a new friend once a month
- Let go of the fear of Public speaking
- Teach at a school
- Learn how to “let go and live with it“
- Try new Cuisines , be independent, watch movies alone and experiment.
- Try finishing Dan Brown and adopt to reading more often– try variety
- Go to a concert, with my loved ones or JUST DO IT SOLO
- Try to learn a new skill. like Negotiation or Debating or just hone my communication skills and learn new words
- Try bringing a change where I work, Create an impact
- Go on a date with a friend to a park/ go for a picnic.
- Travel to a village and sleep under the starry skies
- Bake a cake for someone special who means the world to me ( depends on who that person would be then)
- Donate blood on my 23rd Birthday
- Adopt a baby child when I am old and Matured enough.
I would only scratch the “wish” once I truly Feel I have accomplished and have done it religiously and fulfilled its purpose.
I hope 2016 brings joy and tons of activity.